After watching Chennai super kings win two consecutive matches, after
an excellent 5 days spent roaming all over lower tamilnadu, after 5
days of eating good food, after 5 days of spending good quality time
with good friends I am on a high.
And after coming to office on a monday morning, after watching a
vijaykanth movie (mariyadai) on the bus journey back home, after
puking my entire lunch after watching the movie and after checking my
mails and learning that saturday is working because of "business
exgiency" I am on an all time low!! Sighh

I mean why do they have to play Vijaykanth movies on the bus?
and the movie had not one but two Vijaykanths. Sighhh
Everyone in the movie looked so humongous that at any given point of
time it was not possible to the one actor's face fully on screen
I mean meena occupied one and a half screens, meera jasmine occupied
one, dear ol' captain liberally occupied two and the last scene was a
cinematographic miracle when two Vijakanths's, meera jasmine, meena
and Ambika were all shown on one screen.
I was fine till they started playing the movie and then i started
getting nauseous and though it was because of the AC i would like to
think it was because of the movie. Hmmmm

I have decided. I am going to marry a farmer in Kanyakumari, own a
cashew farm and live happily ever after. I visited Kanyakumari,
Nagercoil, Thiruchendur, Tirunelveli, Paabanaasam, Coutrallam,
Udankudi and I like all these places better than Chennai in terms of
weather. Such beautiful lush green fields, virgin waterfalls, lovely
rivers and streams and such nice people. I just didnt feel like coming
back

Every time i see mountains or something which remotely ressembles a
mountain i do not look at its natural beauty but I only think of
climbing it or guessing how tall it would be and how tough the climb
would be. Such primate like behavior from my side must be curbed if I
have any hopes of becoming human.

There is no other better way to spend a weekend than aimlessly
driving, randomly talking, endlessly eating, helplessly laughing and
stupidly grinning at pictures. And if it is with a couple of your best
friends it is bliss. Though a small (very small) part of me wishes I
had gone on a trip to Kodaikanal with a trekking club a HUGE (very
huge) part of me would not trade the weekend for anything in this
world. This weekend reminded me of the pondicherry chidambaram
pichavaram trip last year where we just got onto the first bus out of
Chennai to Pondicherry and had a capital time not having an agenda or
a plan. Ahhh!! Wanderlust!! :)

Its amazing how all mothers and grandmothers are just the same. I mean
you can have any kind of mother or grandmother. tall, thin, short,
fat, stout, dark, fair but the ONE thing common to them all is their
absolute obsession with feeding their kids. When i go home my mother
enters the kitchen the day i enter home and leaves it the day i leave.
Nothing gives her more pleasure than pottering around in the kitchen,
cooking for an entire family, extended family, friends, friends of
children, friends of friends..basically everyone.
Sighhh!! I want to go home!! :(

So the Super Kings clash with the Deccan Chargers today!! Go super kings!! :)

5 comments:

Hmmm....
IPL, travel and mom...
what a composition !
Chennai won again.... :D

May 5, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

and DC Lost again..

lets come to an amicable solution

it will be a DC vs CSK final..

and then let the best men win(without u doing any u know what):P

May 6, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

Ah ol' wordsmith!! What a post!
And CSK sure are on a roll eh? Hope they continue in the same vein and maul the prince's team today....me never quite liked that team....
And wanted ter know.....south TN good to visit? cos me departing on friday nite and a 3 day visit down there...is that kutralam watery now?

And kanyakumari??Gosh!! u were near Beany's hometown....hope madness didnt get you!! :-D
Keep scribblin wordie!! :-)

May 6, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

:)
Visitin a place and livin in one jus isnt the same lady. I loved Kerala all ma life - Greenery, waterways, mallu gals - till now. Livin here is pure hell. Wont trade Chennai for anything :(

Keep posting.

May 7, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

god..im nostalgic :(

May 10, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home