The Chennai Super Kings have lost again to Delhi.
Sighh!! The way they were going I really really thought the match was ours. I mean c'mon you make 110 in ten overs. How difficult is to make 80 in another 10?
And what is this horror that we have bought that likes to call itself Flint-off. I mean they named him right i think. Bowling off the mark, Batting way off, fielding equally off. no wonder he is called flintoff.
Eeeeeeee!! Sad joke and Sad player we have bought after paying a bomb!!
Jeeez they could have paid me much much less than 1.55 million and i swear i d have batted better!! Bah!!

So much for sending messages to my friends after 10 overs who are Delhi-ites saying

Kya karte rehte ho dilli dilli
Chennai ko dekh ke bhaag rahe ho, jaise kutte ko dekh ke billi

and going Ha ha ha ha ha for good measure.

They of course had the last laugh after 20 overs replying

Chennai Super Kings bade shaan se rakha hai naam
Bermuda bhi tumse accha khelti hai, ho gaye badnaam!!

Sighhhhh!! Naak katwa di Chennai ne!! :-|

And Harsha Bhogle WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU??
I liked you. I always thought u looked dignified, spoke sense, had a lot of cricketing knowledge despite not being a player.
Now with your new..ummm. what could i call it without hurting your feelings?
That mop of something black on your head isnt very becoming to say the least. Do us all and yourself a favor and go bald again please. Seriously it would give you much more credibility. Somehow you look so much like a clown with this new hair style i just dont feel like taking you seriously. I mean you look too much like Himesh Reshammiya for me to do anything but laugh when u come on screen.

The cost of an Aloo Parantha (or several doxen given the way S and R ate like they had last seen food when Dev Anand was actually young - i mean not proclaiming that he was young but you know ACTUALLY young. That long back) is a nice looking black color sports watch!! :(
I left it on the table and forgot to pick it up later after the aloo parantha eating binge.
So if you frequent this place called Treat in Adyar and if you see some waiter wearing a black color sports watch catch hold of his collar and say "Kutte!!! Agar Maa ka doodh peeya hai to Wordsmith ki ghadi waapas de de."
Ok!! You dont really have to go till cussing his mother. Just tell him you will go personally and spit on all tables in the hotel if he doesnt give u back the watch. and please do it!! :P
Now a moot point is "Why did i leave the watch on the table"
Oh well. Murphy strikes again. I suddenly felt an itching sensation on the part of my wrist which lies under my watch and removed it to scratch with peace. and there. I lost my nice black watch and I am sporting a lady like titan watch which I dont fancy much!! Sighh

If you like reading humor please please pick up this writer called Erma Bombeck. She is a delightful writer. Simple language, everyday humor and adorable sarcasm. I have been struggling to finish Emma and catch 22 but i finished reading Bombeck's "If Life is a Bowl of Cherries, What Am I Doing in the Pits" in about 3 hours. i devoured it, to be precise.
I would rate her after PGW, Gerald durrell, James Herriott and Roald Dahl for humor writing. And though I might sound sexist it is refreshing to read such great humor from a woman. She is the female Dave Barry or Bill Cosby!! :)

Ok!! So thats enough nonsense spewed for today. Bus beckons, I shall leave and sighhh!! I am working tomorrow so expect a glum and depressing post!! :P

5 comments:

U lost ur watch :D :D :D

waahhhh rehhh waaahhhh....

April 24, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Chal let us go and have aloo parantha again! Maybe you ll find your watch then! :D

April 24, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

U lost ur mind a long long time ago and u didnt seem hals as worried abt it back then... :D :D Vidu de... happens ;) ;)
yeah CSK lost but it was a greatttt match na...

April 26, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

No revs, I'm not pinning for CSK anymore! Useless fellows! hmph! :(
btw, hav u read Sophie Kinsella, the Shopaholic series author, you should if u haven't! Her humour is just bloddy brilliant! :D

April 28, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

I read one of Cosby's and thought his style was that of the typical american humorist, nothing special! Maybe i read to more before i pass such judgement. Will look up for Emma Bombeck, the next time i visit a book store.

Tip: You neednt mention "alu parathas" in all your post. Lets not get branded, shall we? ;)

I told you so: Ha, Delhi rules! I have a feeling its gonna be a Delhi Chennai final, and I wish we could see the finals together. Wanna do that? :)

May 13, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home