So after i wrote my last post I had a couple of people mailing me and
messaging me saying stuff like "Suicide is a crime. You always have a
choice, Take counselling" etc and I am pretty sure the only reason
they didnt call me was because they feared I would be dead already!!
:P

So yeah basically my last post was a sad morose and dull rigmarole on
this thing called my life and it kinda shocked the wits outta the few
people who read this blog.

Rest assured guys I am nowhere close to committing suicide, I have not
bought a sturdy looking rope and I am NOT looking at the fan
longingly. Neither have I bought that bottle of pills conveniently
named "Poison" in big capital letters which heroines in Hindi movies
look at longingly and more often than not consume when they realise
that they are "paalo-ing kisi aur ka paap" in their stomach, mortein
at home is ONLY being used to kill them rodents, knives and blades at
home are not lingering close to my wrist and actually I would be
surprised if the knives at home could even cut through vegetables let
alone human skin and a really thick one like mine at that.

So basically yeah back to normal after having been in a bleaaaah state
for quite some time. All thanks to A and M who gave me some good
advice mostly consisting of a lot of unparliamentary words and
clutching their heads and telling me "Woman!! decide what you want in
life" when I poured out my heart to them and saying profound things
like "This too shall pass" and sending me virtual hugs and sharing
their own experiences and asking me to just hang in there (errr..hang
as in not hang to death but hang as in you know just keep my cool) and
telling me time and again that I am special (guys!! did u really mean
it or were u just u know gassing to cheer me up?? :P or maybe u meant
special in a totally different sense!! :P Whatever)

Thanks a lot guys. I owe you one!! :)

Sometimes i feel glad that at least the closest circle of friends that
I have who know me inside out are sensible and though they will listen
patiently to how i would love to get lost in the forest and become a
cave woman and how I am going to take all my life savings and just go
to the Himalayas and become a monk they will also be the first people
to gimme a tight slap or send me a stern mail and ask me to come back
to earth and face reality and help me do so.

You dont choose your family. That just happens but yes, you DO have
the choice of choosing your friends and I am mighty glad that though I
may have screwed up a lot of times in life, done a lot of things which
i regret and hurt a lot of people and done a lot of wrong things at
least the one thing which i did right was choosing my friends.
Ok!! So this post is becoming entirely too senti for my taste. Thanks
A and M for being stupid enough to befriend me.

So yeah cry as much as u like for I am back. A little wiser but
loonier than ever. This time I am here to stay!! :)

3 comments:

No mention of the Great friends who gave u ideas to kill yourself and motivated you too?? :( :(

U Ungrateful Creature!!

April 19, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

lol at RVN !! :D
senti stuff leekhati hai... huh !! :x

April 21, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

Back to Revs again! :D
You sure got some good real friends! :D

April 21, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home