- I cant believe the lousy Mumbai Indians beat the Super Kings. I am still in shock. We pay a whoooping 1.55 million and "buy" Flintoff and what does he do? Lose the match for us. Sheeesh!! Anyway. I think the fact that my dad was supporting Mumbai Indians and then they won has me all the more irritated!! :P
So the other day dad calls and he is like "Yayyyy!! Our Sethji and Bhabhiji's team won" and i am like what??
and he is like "Mukesh Ambani's team won". If u havent guessed already my dad works for one of Mukesh Ambani's umpteen concerns and i was like Sheeesh, Dhoni so deserved to win!!
Lets hope CSK does better in future and how i wish they were playing here. Could have gone and watched the matches!! :)

- I wish people in office would use deodorants. I mean ok I am not asking you to douse yourself in perfume and choke and asphyxiate all living beings withing 4 feet distance but you can you know just smell pleasant. Especially since Chennai summers are so cruel and anybody who has been out in the sun for more than 10 minutes sweats like crazy and stinks worse than an Onyx van (if you have not driven past an Onyx van on your way to office in the morning lemme tell you that you are missing out on one of the best scents in life!! :P) the least they can do is use some deo and then enter the lift or go to get coffee or stand in the lunch queue.
Sighh!! They probably should have an odometer in every reception which checks the odor levels of each individual and if it is below permissible levels he/ she shouldnt be allowed to enter.
Gross you think. Well then try standing next to an Onyx van!! :-\

- I dunno if oughta feel bad when I am teased mercilessly but HONESTLY i only feel like laughing and I would rather be teased mercilessly than have people treat me in a sophisticated and nice manner. That would be so bleaaahh. Sometimes i wonder if i should feel bad coz this weekend we had a small get together - a coupla friends and as usual i was the butt of all jokes being teased mercilessly about my lack of IQ, stinking feet, loud voice, incessant chatter and inability to just keep quiet etc and I just laughed coz i seriously was not offended even one bit. And then after i went home i had two friends msg me asking me if all that teasing rankled me and if they had gone over the board and i was like "eh??" which is the most intelligent expression i can give and i was like "sheeesh. i dont even remember what you guys told me"

Maybe i should change. Maybe I should be more of a girl, Maybe I should cry when people tease me, Maybe I shouldnt talk much, maybe i should just laugh delicately and not guffaw hee haw hee haw everytime i am teased, MAYBE then i would get married and my parents would be in peace!! :P

Note to self: Maybe i should stop writing such silly posts!! :roll:

5 comments:

CSK won y'day.. so cheer up and treat me :P
--
ppl might have allergies to DeO, buy some perfumes and gift them OR use ur hands to block ur nose when such person are near to give them a hint :P
---
continue writing silly crap.. u r good at it :D

April 21, 2009 at 4:50 AM  

U said it man!
I've so many times felt to urge to gift a few people i know with deos.. :(
That too having to work with guys and attend calls sitting next to them, i can completely understand what u r trying to say here! Sigh!

April 21, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

//They probably should have an odometer in every reception which checks the odor levels of each individual

Ahem..!!An odometer (often known colloquially as a mileometer or milometer) is a device used for indicating distance traveled by an automobile or other vehicle.

and btw..dont change

April 22, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

@ Anu

Thank you!!
Wordsmith's mention of an odometer as something she'd use to measure smell, jarred every B.Tech(Mechanical) bone in my body.

May 11, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

Or maybe you can just be yourself and know that, that some people like you just the way you are.

May 13, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home